Do you have a Smartphone? – No
Would you would like to use your PC instead for messaging and making free International calls.
Line app is a new application in the world of mobile apps and it works on the PC too. So people without a smartphones can also use it.
Compared to the popular Whatsapp, this app has free calling (similar to Viber) and messaging (similar to Whatsapp) and can be used both on the smartphone as well as the pc simultaneously.
The call quality on this application is much better than viber, messaging, messaging with emoji , sharing pictures, videos, voice messages, Groups are similar to Whatsapp, is pepped up by
What is great about Line app is the added features of sending stickers. Playing games, drawing on a whiteboard or on a picture and sharing them or sending cards to friends, family and loved ones these are a few add-ons which peps up your social experience with Line App.
How to install Line App on PC?
If you would like to use Line application on you PC you can download it from the LINE APP site. You don’t need Bluestacks to have this application they have made a special application for Windows and Mac.
Steps to follow
- Use your smartphone to register your Line account by registering it via email.
- Download and install Line app application to you PC.
- Open the app and use the same email address and password you registered on the smartphone.
Now you can message or make a free call to anyone who has the Line App on their PC or Smartphone.
How to install Line App on PC using Bluestacks?
If you haven’t already installed Bluestacks you can find the tutorial here. Bluestacks installation tutorial. If you already have then just follow the steps below:-
- Open Bluestacks app.
- Go to Google Play and download and install the Line app.
- Once it has installed open the application and register with your mobile number.
- You will receive and SMS with a 4 digit verification code. Put this code to verify.
The Line app is ready to make Free International calls and send BB messages to the world.